One of the key reasons we chose to establish BMA Specialist Coatings was from our own experience of working in the property management and maintenance industry. During that period in our careers we worked with many commercial decorating companies, many of whom arrived on site late and whose work was not up to the standard expected. We therefore decided to set up a company that would offer clients a reliable decorating and maintenance service, with a team who had the skills and experience to carry out the job to the highest standards. To ensure this is the case, every member of our team has received appropriate training – both in the products we use and in the safe working practices which are designed to protect our employees, our clients and the general public. In addition to that, we also hold a number of accreditations, including:
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS): The CSCS scheme is recognised as being the leading skills certification scheme in the construction industry. Every member of our team holds a current CSCS card and this is proof that they have received the necessary training and qualifications to carry out work on a construction site.
- Safe Contractor: With 263 major clients and 23,000 members on board, the Safe Contractor scheme is one of the UK’s fastest growing health and safety schemes. As a member of the scheme we have demonstrated our ability to protect the health and safety of our staff, clients and the general public.
- Contractors Health and Safety Scheme (CHAS): This is a government run scheme and was created by health professionals in partnership with the Health and Safety Executive. We have been recognised as a CHAS accredited company and put the safety of everyone associated with our project at the forefront of everything we do.
- Constructionline: This is a register of companies who have demonstrated the necessary requirements of public and private sector procurement. It is owned and endorsed by the Department for Business and currently works with 24,000 suppliers to the construction industry.
- Britannia Safety & Training: Britannia has been working as health and safety consultants for almost 20 years and as a company we have completed their training scheme. We have therefore demonstrated our compliance with all relevant health and safety laws. Going forward, Britannia will continue to act as consultants should we ever require advice on a specific project.
You can find out more about all of our accreditations by clicking here.